How to Get The Most From Your Natural Snake Repellents
Snake repellents from Havahart® and Dr. T’s® use a combination of long-lasting ingredients to target a snake’s Jacobsen’s Organ, a sensory tool in its snout that collects chemical signals from the environment. When this organ is irritated, the snake is left disoriented and it will flee from the area.
For more ideas on selecting, placing and using snake repellent, Havahart® offers the following articles:
- It's Snake Season: — Learn more about snakes in the U.S., what to do if you are bitten and how they help us.
- How to ID A Snake: — Knowing the kind of snakes in your yard and garden is important, because different snakes are repelled in different ways.
- Understand Your Snake Problem: — What you need to know (and do) when snakes become a nuisance on your property.
- Garter Snake Tips: — Are garter snakes becoming a nuisance on your property? Havahart® offers tips and ideas for sending them slithering away!
- Snakes at the Campsite: — Worried about snakes under the cabin or inside your tent? There are plenty of options to keep them, and other critters, from spoiling your time in the great outdoors.
To help you further deal with the snakes in your yard, garden and household structures, Havahart® offers a rewards program that gives you money back with every purchase.
Between Havahart® Rewards and the savings available through the Havahart® eNewsletter, you’ll be ready for any snake invasion!.