In addition to our expertise, we have used a variety of credible resources in order to provide you with the most valuable information we can on this site. Here, we’d like to recognize and thank all the authors.
- The California Center for Wildlife with Diana Landau and Shelley Stump, Living with Wildlife. A Sierra Club Book, 1994.
- Cooper Rutledge, Backyard Battle Plan: The ultimate guide to controlling wildlife damage in your garden. Penguin Books Ltd., 1998.
- EPA, 25b Minimum Risk Pesticides
- “How to Manage Pests; Pets in Gardens and Landscapes.” UC IPM Online. University of California Agriculture & National Resources, April, 2005.
- The Humane Society of the United States, Wild Neighbors: The Humane Approach to Living with Wildlife. Fulcrum Publishing, 1997.
- Internet Center for Wildlife Damage Management
- John Trout Jr., Nuisance Animals: Backyard Pests to Free Roaming Killers. Midwest Publishing, 1997.
- Planet Natural, Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI). 2006
- USDA, The National Organic Program: Background Information. January 2007