Safer® Brand Insect Killing SoapWith Seaweed Extract RTU
- Targets and kills aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealy bugs, mites, plant bugs, psyllids, sawfly larvae, soft scales, spider mites, squash bugs, blossom thrips and whiteflies
- Gentle on plants with no unpleasant odor
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening
- Will not persist in the environment
What's in the Box:
- 1 Ready-to-use Bottle
- 24 fl oz RTU
- Contains potassium salts of fatty acids (2%) and seaweed extract
Disclaimer: Havahart does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateReview Posted on Amazon.comI had an infestation of aphids on my water plants that I have in my greenhouse. I was worried about spraying them because they are planted in the tank I use as a filter for my aquarium. But since it was safe I chanced it. Now when I say I had an infestation I mean, I've never seen so many aphids! they were killing my Water hyacinth really fast! I sprayed VERY liberally and hope for the best. I know for a fact I got a lot in the water. Overnight the aphids were ALL DEAD!!! I couldn't believe it! every single one was frozen where it was. This spray like stuck them to the leaf and killed them. Its been a week since I've sprayed and they are all still dead and the fish are just fine and so are all of my aquarium plants and other plants I sprayed in the green house! I love this stuff!!!