Dr. T’s Nature Products®
Slug & Snail Killer - 1 lb.
Frustrated gardeners and homeowners can now win the battle against slugs and snails in their gardens and landscaping. These mollusks are a major agricultural pest in many areas of the world, and now, they have met their match!
Dr. T’s Nature Products® Slug & Snail Killer is a new, unique natural product for the control of destructive slugs and snails. Dr. T’s Nature Products® Slug & Snail Killer contains a powerful bait that is highly attractive to slugs and snails. In fact, independent field tests show garden snails and slugs prefer to eat the bait rather than live plants. Control for snails and slugs has never been easier!
The concentrated iron, sodium ferric EDTA, in Dr. T’s Nature Products® Slug & Snail Killer is also cost effective since less product is needed for snail and slug control than with iron phosphate-based baits.
When slugs and snails ingest this sodium ferric bait, it interferes with their digestive process and makes them stop eating immediately. After retreating to a hiding place, this bait kills slugs and snails within 3-6 days, making this both a powerful and easy-to-use slug and snail garden pest control product.
Unlike the synthetic product metaldehyde, Dr. T’s Nature Products® Slug & Snail Killer can be used around pets and wildlife. In addition, it will not harm beneficial insects, making this the best slug and snail control product for gardens. Since iron is naturally found in soil, this snail and slug bait will not persist in the environment like a synthetic formula.
This 1 lb. granular bait covers up to 1,700 square feet. Application of this slug and snail control product lasts up to 2 weeks.
Dr. T’s Nature Products® offers a variety of innovative solutions to effectively control nuisance animals and insects.
Dr. T’s Nature Products® Slug & Snail Killer 1lb. - Specifications
- Patented formula
- Independent field tests show slugs and snails prefer to eat the bait rather than live plants
- Contains the concentrated iron, Sodium Ferric EDTA (6.00%), as active ingredient
- Cost effective since less product is needed for slug and snail control than with iron phosphate based baits
- Stops slugs and snails from feeding after they ingest product
- Can be used around pets, wildlife and edible crops
- Will not harm beneficial insects
- Will not persist in the environment like a synthetic formula
- Weather-resistant outdoor application
- 1 lb. granular presentation covers 1,700 feet
- Reapplication of product needed after bait is consumed at 14 day intervals
Disclaimer: Havahart does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateSnail be gone... Safe for pets!
This bait is amazing because I can use it around my yard without worrying about my 3 dogs becoming sick of they get around the bait!! I also want to add becoming a Terro member has saved me $$ I received a member perk and ordered 4 containers of this awesome snail bait. THANK TERRO!! I'll NEVER PURCHASE through a retailer again.
Review RateEasy to useI have issues with slugs eating my hosta. This product was easy to use and effective. No more slugs!