Safer® Brand Diatomaceous Earth - Bed Bug, Ant and Crawling Insect Killer - Specifications
- Kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hrs.
- Works indoors or outdoors
- Kills bed bugs, cockroaches, ants, earwigs, silverfish, crickets, millipedes and centipedes
- OMRI Listed® for organic use
What's in the Box:
- 1 bag
- Contains amorphous diatomaceous earth (77.69%)
- 4 lb bag - powder presentation
Disclaimer: Havahart does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
- Why Organic
The benefits of going organic in your lawn and garden are exponential! In addition to helping improve the environment and decreasing the chances of accelerated disease in your family, going organic can provide mental and physical benefits, long-term money-savings, and increased vitamin and mineral content in your soil, among other things.
Organic gardening provides for intense, realistic flavors in your food, and higher vitamin and mineral content than in conventionally produced foods. Organic Gardening: It's good for the environment and healthier for you and your family!
In the world of pesticides and repellents the words "organic" and "natural" are often mistakenly used to replace one another. Understanding product labels and certifications can help clear up the confusion.